Backtesting issue with 1min OHLC and ticks.

Hy guys!

I hope someone can help me with the following problem:

How can I reach the same or very close results by testing my EA on tick and 1min OHLC. My EA takes a trade after a specific level has been reached, calculates SL,TP right after and enters the trade on the lasttick.ask or lasttick.bid. 

The issue now is that when I test on 1min OHLC I get good results and with ontick the result is profitable but not satisfying. 

Could I set a condition to wait for a 1min bar to close after the level was hit and then enter on the lasttick on the next 1min open price or enter on the high or low of the "breakout 1min bar(1)" with lastick?

Thanks for your support, very appreciated.   

You need to not use Ask/Bid but only prices of last closed bar.

Also, do your checks only once per bar (ideally at the formation of a new bar).

Don't use trailing stops or other functions that uses Ask/Bid for calculations.

Fabio Cavalloni #:
You need to not use Ask/Bid but only prices of last closed bar.

Also, do your checks only once per bar (ideally at the formation of a new bar).

Don't use trailing stops or other functions that uses Ask/Bid for calculations.

Ask/Bid will always be used, at minimum at the opening/closing of a trade, and that leads to 1 Minute OHLC results to ALWAYS be better than Real ticks one because 1 Minute OHLC is using M1 data with the minimum spread for the minute.i

However you are about avoiding usage of Ask/Bid, trailing...and even SL/TP. Depending of the strategy it's possible to have results close enough to real ticks with '1 Minute OHLC', but it's not that simple.