I need to know

Do the brokers modify your EA's if they have a high win rate on both L&S entries? I had few pulled off the chart cause of this.

Aldan Parris:
Do the brokers modify your EA's if they have a high win rate on both L&S entries? I had few pulled off the chart cause of this.
Broker can not modify your EA but
1. They know if your orders are coming from EA or manually
2. They may have freedom to control bid ask price. How it is possible for a same broker to give zero spread and spread based account? Its because they control spread.
3. Broker may face technical server side issues such as short term downtime which may not let your orders execute when needed or execute with delay but in backtest your orders always execute smoothly.
4. If broker is not reputed, its also possible for them to follow up your orders and make money with you if you are very consistent in profit making however its rare scenario but possible. What is disadvantage of this? When large amount of orders are placed in your stop loss price, it attracts big fishes and working strategy may turn into non working strategy. To be sure about this, you need to closely monitor the events on orderbook based on your actions.

Well, I do feel like my code is been Modify. Because I have save files from my BT & when I, got work I had different setting & coding was changed a bit. That I never had from the start, also my strategy was on incline in wins before I had left home for work, & then was a downhill when i got there. My win ratio for L&S entries was both over 72% before. So that's why I asked.

Aldan Parris #:
Well, I do feel like my code is been Modify. Because I have save files from my BT & when I, got work I had different setting & coding was changed a bit. That I never had from the start, also my strategy was on incline in wins before I had left home for work, & then was a downhill when i got there. My win ratio for L&S entries was both over 72% before. So that's why I asked.
Broker cant modify your EA setting and has no control on it. You need to screenshot and save backup of your mq5 file in order to verify it next time.

This is reply from MQ - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Do brokers see the installed EAs

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.02.19 13:22

The question constantly pops up, the answers were repeatedly given.

Never any broker sees and does not have access to the trader's computer, does not know and does not have access to his robots or any other programs.

But each order has a type of reason, which indicates how it was created - manually or by experts.

To be afraid of knowledge by the broker ("trader trades experts") does not make sense. At a huge number of brokers, the percentage of autotrading more than 50% of transactions - everyone understands that this is a new reality.

So why, were my setting different to what I had set before & then the instance decline in wins? Please answer that for me?

Aldan Parris #:
So why, were my setting different to what I had set before & then the instance decline in wins? Please answer that for me?

I just uploaded official reply from MetaQuotes about it.

--------------------

As to your issue so no one knows anything about it because you know all technical details and you know your EA.
And because of that - you only can find the reason and so on (without participation of the forum members).

--------------------

As to the settings of the EA so I had many situation before about the following:
my external VPS was restarted (together with Metatrader), and the settings of the EA was changed by default because of that.

After that - I changed the settings of the EA to be "my settings" - I did it in MetaEditor.
So, default settings of the EA is "my setting", and I do not have this situation anymore.

They do not modify, can not modify any EA or Indicator. Your settings can not change unless you change them, or, if the EA/Indicator is coded to change the settings automatically at a certain point in time

Nardus Van Staden #:
They do not modify, can not modify any EA or Indicator. Your settings can not change unless you change them, or, if the EA/Indicator is coded to change the settings automatically at a certain point in time
So you're telling me that my Ea can auto change settings on its own sometimes, depending on the market?

Aldan Parris #: So you're telling me that my Ea can auto change settings on its own sometimes, depending on the market?

The settings only apply when the EA is added to the chart (initial or on terminal restart). The code can do whatever it wants after that; use them, ignore them, update and save them, etc.

So let me say this, the EA i crafted. HASN'T done a trade for the whole day, not one... I ain't a fool, I might be learning still. However, ONE THING I AIN'T is a FOOL anymore. So whatever you all told me, my eyes can't deceive me. If it hasn't open not one for a whole day. when it was doing trade on the right order of conduct i had it wrote for!