VPS signal is 0/0kb

i have 3 account running on 3 VPS, 2 are working fine but 1 of them stop working since June. I've contact the broker,everything seems fine on their end.

My VPS subs still valid, but it just froze from 26th June till today.

Anyone have any ideas whats going on?

Is it MQL5 VPS ?
How do you know that it is frozen from June?

because your sc reenshot is not from MQL5 VPS (your screenshot is from your computer, and your computer's Metatrader is not your MQL5 VPS Metatrader).

Hi Sergey,

Yes its MetaTrader VPS. And my MT5 trading screen on my computer stops at 26th June. See the screenshot.

arahmansatar #:

Hi Sergey,

Yes its MetaTrader VPS. And my MT5 trading screen on my computer stops at 26th June. See the screenshot.

Your MT5 trading screen/charts has nothing to do with this VPS.
Because MQL5 VPS is the other MT5 installed on the other computer in cloud.

--------------------

You should check your trading account (in case of the issue with connection of your MT5 to your trading account on your local Metatrader).
Besides, if you provided migration/synchronization your local Metatrader with this "Metatrader in cloud" (with MQL5 VPS) so you can check VPS logs/journals for possible error or to be sure that everything is fine.

arahmansatar #:

Hi Sergey,

And this your screenshot is not from MQL5 VPS - because this VPS does not have remote desktop (RDC) to check the charts and so on -