Review Issue for Canceled Job - page 2

Pedro Potter #:
Then my arbitration status should be 66.6% / 33.3% instead of 100% / 0.0%, shouldn't it?

Seems that is not counted when the job is canceled without arbitration decision.

I still think is in favor of customer and i think is correct that the customer can leave a review since the customer has provided the specification and the freelancer agreed, if the specification was not clear or customer asks for things that was not in the specification, that is why arbitration exists.

But again, This discussion is useless here.

Only service desk can check and give you proper answer or correct any issue.

Samuel Manoel De Souza #:

"Seems that" is not counted when the job is canceled..."

That is my point, we can't be sure of it.

"This discussion is useless here."

How their algorithm works should be transparent to us as workers. For example, in their new implementation I mentioned earlier, which splits ratings into four parts, it seems they intentionally made the decision to count only the stars we have received so far under 'Ratings without categories'. By doing this, they aim to prevent older developers with hundreds or thousands of completed tasks on the platform from becoming too complacent, while also giving newer developers a chance to excel. I think it was a smart decision, but they should have informed us about it beforehand.

"Only service desk can check and give you proper answer"

Of course. I will definitely open a ticket at the service desk.