How to Prevent My MT4 Signal from Closing Positions Due to Daily Admin Fees and Drawdown

Hello everyone,

I'm currently dealing with an issue where my MT4 signal service closes certain small positions every time my broker charges a daily admin fee. My account is already at a 40% drawdown, and today alone, I lost $80 due to these forced closures. 

The broker has informed me that they cannot do anything about this. I am seeking advice on how to prevent the signal service from closing positions whenever the admin fee is charged. Has anyone else faced a similar situation, and what measures did you take to stop these automatic closures?

Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
I dont have any margin call
Its 1:500 leverage
Drawdown is between 35 to 45%
But broker said this should not be an issue
Thanks in advance

shay:
Hello everyone,

I'm currently dealing with an issue where my MT4 signal service closes certain small positions every time my broker charges a daily admin fee. My account is already at a 40% drawdown, and today alone, I lost $80 due to these forced closures. 

The broker has informed me that they cannot do anything about this. I am seeking advice on how to prevent the signal service from closing positions whenever the admin fee is charged. Has anyone else faced a similar situation, and what measures did you take to stop these automatic closures?

Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
I dont have any margin call
Its 1:500 leverage
Drawdown is between 35 to 45%
But broker said this should not be an issue
Thanks in advance

These closures occur because your account balance changes and your copying ratio for your signal subscriptions changes also, so the MQL5.com Signal system is making the necessary adjustments to adapt to the new copying ratio of your subscription.

There is nothing you can do to avoid these closures, except keep a steady copying ratio which is very difficult to do, unless you deposit some money every day to balance these account charges from your broker.