Is it possible to go negative balance when using MQL5 cloud network?

If I am using the MQL5 Cloud Network while optimizing my expert advisor, is it possible to exceed my available balance and end up owing money. I don't want to leave the optimizer running overnight and wake up to a massive bill. I only have 10 dollars on my account.

cunpa:
If I am using the MQL5 Cloud Network while optimizing my expert advisor, is it possible to exceed my available balance and end up owing money. I don't want to leave the optimizer running overnight and wake up to a massive bill. I only have 10 dollars on my account.
I had my balance exceed my account by 17 US cent. So I had a negative balance. Since then my account shows 17 Cent blocked... Never got deducted, never got removed...

Cloud network stopped at that point.

That was in 2021. Don't know if it has changed since then, thought.

Yes. The system cannot calculate the final cost of testing/optimization through the MQL5 Cloud Network in advance as it doesn't know which calculations your program uses. The exact amount of resources consumed by the testing or optimization process can only be evaluated after process completion. Also, please note that computational tasks are submitted into the network in batches (hundreds or thousands of tasks in a batch), and not one at a time.

Therefore, even when the system detects that your budget has been totally spent, it can still have calculations running on a number of tasks. The tasks cannot be stopped in the middle and thus the system has to complete them. Once the calculation is complete, the system will deduct the final cost from your balance.