Lightweight and powerful laptops

Hello everyone. I can do a hunt, but I'm wondering if you know of any super lightweight laptops that are exceptional in quality and power. I plan to buy a laptop for programming, and I have a love for extremely light laptops because of portability. I took interest before in the HP EliteBook series where some laptops would weigh only 2kg. My preference is 17-19inch screen

Conor Mcnamara:
Hello everyone. I can do a hunt, but I'm wondering if you know of any super lightweight laptops that are exceptional in quality and power. I plan to buy a laptop for programming, and I have a love for extremely light laptops because of portability. I took interest before in the HP EliteBook series where some laptops would weigh only 2kg. My preference is 17-19inch screen

The LG gram series should suit your needs, but please keep in mind that the more power you have, the louder it will be, and there is nothing more annoying, at least for me, than the noise of a running fan in a notebook.

Daniel Stein #:

The LG gram series should suit your needs, but please keep in mind that the more power you have, the louder it will be, and there is nothing more annoying, at least for me, than the noise of a running fan in a notebook.

Noise is a big thing as well, quiet laptops are much more ideal, I will look at reviews in this case