Trades not closing from signal first hour of the market.

Last monday and the monday before I had the issue with a signal that the trades were not closing on my side, although the signal closed the trades in profit.

My MT4 closed the trades one hour later, in loss, due to the fact that he didn't find the matching trades on the signal.

Closing wasn't copied, but opening trades was copied, and this during the first hour after the market opened.

You may check the instruction (in case you missed something, for example - MQL5 VPS):

How to Subscribe to MT4 Signal - the instruction
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

You should use MQL5 VPS.

---------------------

Besides, your issue may be for other reason:
if you copy stop loss and take profit in the subscription settings so the provider's trade is closed (by sl or tp) but your trade - not yet (because trade does not have sl/tp in that time). So, it may be related to the settings of your subscription.

---------------------

Besides, you can check the logs/journal as it may be written something in the logs about reason for that.

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Sergey Golubev #:

You may check the instruction (in case you missed something, for example - MQL5 VPS):

How to Subscribe to MT4 Signal - the instruction
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

You should use MQL5 VPS.

---------------------

Besides, your issue may be for other reason:
if you copy stop loss and take profit in the subscription settings so the provider's trade is closed (by sl or tp) but your trade - not yet (because trade does not have sl/tp in that time). So, it may be related to the settings of your subscription.

---------------------

Besides, you can check the logs/journal as it may be written something in the logs about reason for that.

I checked the logs and nothing specific was mentioned in it.

But I transferred it now to an MQL5 VPS as mentioned.