withdraw

Why can I only withdraw $1000 at a time from the platform to PayPal? I've seen that some sellers can withdraw $5000 at once. Do I need to ask the platform to modify the limit? Thank you.

Are you about the trading account?
If yes so ask your broker for support.

---------------------

If you are about your forum profile so you can withdraw earned funds only from your MQL5 account (and you should be the validated seller here to earn fund on this mql5 portal).

Sergey Golubev #:

Are you about the trading account?
If yes so ask your broker for support.

---------------------

If you are about your forum profile so you can withdraw earned funds only from your MQL5 account (and you should be the validated seller here to earn fund on this mql5 portal).

It's about MQL5 seller withdrawals. I can only withdraw a maximum of $1000 to PayPal at a time. However, some sellers can withdraw up to $5000 at once. I'm not sure what the issue is. Do I need MQL5 staff to modify the limit?

Elena Westwood #:

It's about MQL5 seller withdrawals. I can only withdraw a maximum of $1000 to PayPal at a time. However, some sellers can withdraw up to $5000 at once. I'm not sure what the issue is. Do I need MQL5 staff to modify the limit?

You are not a seller (you are not validated) so you can not withdraw anything from your forum profile.

Besides, - "Do I need to ask the platform to modify the limit?" ...
MT4 or MT5 ?

So, your question may be related to the trading account.

---------------------

As to "maximum of $1000 to PayPal at a time" for validated sellers so - no idea ... I can not check it sorry.
The service desk may reply.

Withdrawal limits are modified later once a user become a seller and also make few successful withdrawals