Can money initially deposited for a freelance order be withdrawn?

Hey, as far as I know, I need to deposit money into my mql5 account in order to place a freelance order. What if I change my mind or no developper accept my order, can I withdraw that money and get it back? Thanks.

Aymane Maizi:
Hey, as far as I know, I need to deposit money into my mql5 account in order to place a freelance order. What if I change my mind or no developper accept my order, can I withdraw that money and get it back? Thanks.

No, you can't withdraw non earned fund from your MQL5 account, you can use them for purchasing products or services here in MQL5.com.

Aymane Maizi:
What if I change my mind or no developper accept my order

You can create a freelance order and communicate with developers without adding funds to your mql5 account.

I think it would be a little strange to do it in reverse since you don't know the development cost😄

Aymane Maizi:

I strongly recommend reading this article if you are going to order something (to have a general idea of ​​how a freelance order is executed):

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/117

Alright thank you both for the answer :)