Don't load ea

I am having these these as shown in the photo . Please help us to install EA
Files:

Simply means: "Center EA.ex4" is not present in the directory that you see in the log. Go to the directory and check. Sometimes the file is renamed.

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Simply means: "Center EA.ex4" is not present in the directory that you see in the log. Go to the directory and check. Sometimes the file is renamed.
I have downloaded from mql5 website but that ea is removed Mql5 . So I can't access the file . But I have old center EA file 

mayankpatel89 #:
I have downloaded from mql5 website but that ea is removed Mql5 . So I can't access the file . But I have old center EA file 

EAs from the Market should be in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\MQL4\Experts\Market

---------------------

If this EA was from MQL5 Market but it was removed from the Market after you downloaded/install it so you can download/install it once again from
MT4 - Market - Purchased tab.

If this EA does not exist in purchased tab so use the following procedure: post

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases - What you need to know about the Metatrader Forum?
The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases - What you need to know about the Metatrader Forum?
  • Victor Rai Goncalves
  • www.mql5.com
It is nothing to do with metatrader sorry. It would be nice if metaquotes paid some attention to the posts in the forum. And there are a lot of cases when users of the forum proves/confirmed/reproduced some bug, and the service desk is fixing those bugs after that and replying about it on the thread with new beta build of metatrader issuing (in case of mt5 for example)