indicators issue on mt4

Hi Guys. I bought some indicators few years ago. Everything was working perfect until about 3 months ago. When my mt4 in not running for few days and when I want to open it, it freeze. I already noticed that when I delete the indicators that I bought from MQL4 then mt4 is opening with no problem. So every time I need to instal idicators again and again... Any ideas why it keeps happening? Thank You!

bober1981:
Hi Guys. I bought some indicators few years ago. Everything was working perfect until about 3 months ago. When my mt4 in not running for few days and when I want to open it, it freeze. I already noticed that when I delete the indicators that I bought from MQL4 then mt4 is opening with no problem. So every time I need to instal idicators again and again... Any ideas why it keeps happening? Thank You!

For some MT4 updates now, you must login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your bober1981 login and NOT your email or any other, install your MQL5.com Market purchases through the Terminal window >> Market tab >> Purchased and NOT by copy/paste ex4 files from one MT4 terminal to another and you MUST keep logged into your MQL5 account at all times in order for your purchases to work properly.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

For some MT4 updates now, you must login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your bober1981 login and NOT your email or any other, install your MQL5.com Market purchases through the Terminal window >> Market tab >> Purchased and NOT by copy/paste ex4 files from one MT4 terminal to another and you MUST keep logged into your MQL5 account at all times in order for your purchases to work properly.

I've done the log in but ..
But the product is not there on the terminal 

21696392 #:
I've done the log in but ..
But the product is not there on the terminal 

You should fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password, and with confirmation of sucessful login in Metatrader journal.
Your forum login is 21696392 because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/21696392
and all your Market products are listed here in your profile (if you have any of course).

If some product is not listed in Metatrader after Community tab filling so use the following procedure -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev #:

You should fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password, and with confirmation of sucessful login in Metatrader journal.
Your forum login is 21696392 because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/21696392
and all your Market products are listed here in your profile (if you have any of course).

If some product is not listed in Metatrader after Community tab filling so use the following procedure -

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Hi. Thank You for your response. The problem is that I am all the time logged in on my MQL5 account and I always do the same by going to the Terminal window >> Market tab >> Purchased      Beside every indicator it says that it is purchased but not yet downloaded. So I'm downloading them and they are working properly. the problem is when I close MT4 and open it after 2-3 days. It doesn't want to open unless I delete all of those bought indicators. Then I can open MT4 and again have to install all the indicators.

anyone there?

bober1981 #:

anyone there?

It is nothing to do with open/close Metatrader.
If you can not attach already purchased indicators to the chart so it may be the activation was lost because of the Windows update or any.
And yes - you should delete indicators from Metatrader and inst all same/purchased indicators to same Metatrader.

You can look at your purchases and in available activation here in your profile:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bober1981/market

Besides, no one knows any t echnical details - you know them only (because you did not provide any proofs such as screenshots, logs, etc).
It means that you only are able to fix this issue.
And as to all of us so we are just providing you the ideas/reasons of this issue with theoretical points of view.

Sergey Golubev #:

It is nothing to do with open/close Metatrader.
If you can not attach already purchased indicators to the chart so it may be the activation was lost because of the Windows update or any.
And yes - you should delete indicators from Metatrader and inst all same/purchased indicators to same Metatrader.

You can look at your purchases and in available activation here in your profile:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bober1981/market

well. I have no issue with attach already purchased indicators. This never was my issue. What I'm trying to explain is that for some reason those indicators making my MT4 to freeze when I want to open MT4. But when I go in to

C:\Users\....\....\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ED2EAD525EC41B85EF5116A02E6BEC7A\MQL4\Indicators  and I delete those indicators (only the one that I bought and installed in the terminal), then my MT4 open without any issue. But then I need to istal them again and then when I close MT4 and come back after few days and want to open MT4 it freeze again. So again I need to delete those indicators and then open MT4 without issue and instal indicators again. So it looks for me that for some reason the indicators that I bought are making the problem. Thank You.

bober1981 #:
C:\Users\....\....\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ED2EAD525EC41B85EF5116A02E6BEC7A\MQL4\Indicators

The correct location of Market indicators is this one:

C:\Users\....\....\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ED2EAD525EC41B85EF5116A02E6BEC7A\MQL4\Indicators\Market

Sergey Golubev #:

The correct location of Market indicators is this one:

C:\Users\....\....\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ED2EAD525EC41B85EF5116A02E6BEC7A\MQL4\Indicators\Market

I know. And I delete every time that folder just to instal them again when I open MT4.