pay not for the product I purchased

I purchased Trade Assistant MT4 at $50 but the product cannot be downloaded.  

When I checked the payment record and found that Trade Assistant became "copylot for client" client and the figure is in red color.

please advise how to get back the money ?

1. If you bought the product from MQL5 Market so this product should be listed in your profile here with all the activations available:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/juliechoi/market
If the product is not listed in your profile so it means that money did not yet come to the Market (so -wait).

2. To use the Market products in Metatrader - you should fill Community tab  of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (and with comfirmation of sucessful login in Metatrader journal).

3. The product can not be downloaded for many reasons, and if you were not specified any reason and any technical details (from logs or any) so it means - it is not important for you (and no one will help in this situation).

4. You can install the product to Metatrader even if the product was deleted from the Market after your purchase.
And yes - the installation of the product is made directly from Metatrader:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

5. About refund.
You can cancel your purchase in case it is non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activation spending (if you did not install it and if you bought it within 7 days), and the fund will come to your forum profile (not to your paypal and not to your Visa/bank card/etc) for any activity with the services for example.

sd