Spam message on MT4 mobile app

How can I report a spam message received on the mobile MT4 app?

Every day I get this same repetitive message, which appears to come from MQL5.

I delete it, and when I open the MT4 mobile app, it appears again. It's very irritating, and there is no way to block or report it.

I have tried the service desk, but there is no option to report it either. Receiving unsolicited messages is considered spam, and there should be an option to block or report it.

The odd thing is that I only get it on the mobile MT4 app, it does not appear in my messages when I check on the desktop. How can I stop receiving this message? 

Files:
IMG_7637.PNG  284 kb

Is no one else getting these spam messages? 

How can I report and block it?

I am not using mobile terminal so I have no idea where is the button to unsubscribe from the groups and channels (which channel owner subscribed me or anyone).

If you have desktop terminal (it is MT4 as I understand) so you can easy unsubscribe from it, besides - if you provide the link to this group or channel so the owner may be banned.

Sergey Golubev #:

I am not using mobile terminal so I have no idea where is the button to unsubscribe from the groups and channels (which channel owner subscribed me or anyone).

If you have desktop terminal (it is MT4 as I understand) so you can easy unsubscribe from it, besides - if you provide the link to this group or channel so the owner may be banned.

That is the thing it is only appearing on my MT4 mobile app, when I check my messages here on the desktop it is not visible. It does not appear to come from a group or channel. 

On the mobile app there is no option to unsubscribe or report it, only to delete it, which then reappears each time I open the app. 

I did not subscribe to this message, it appears to be an unsolicited message blast which looks like it comes from MQL5 as the message title says "MetaTrader 5 Terminal" as can be seen in the screenshot. 

Dustin Vlok #:

That is the thing it is only appearing on my MT4 mobile app, when I check my messages here on the desktop it is not visible. It does not appear to come from a group or channel. 

On the mobile app there is no option to unsubscribe or report it, only to delete it, which then reappears each time I open the app. 

I did not subscribe to this message, it appears to be an unsolicited message blast which looks like it comes from MQL5 as the message title says "MetaTrader 5 Terminal" as can be seen in the screenshot. 

Because I was subscribed to the channel many times (the channels' owners subscribed me without my permission) so I know this situation ... but it was easy for me to unsubscribe in desktop Metatrader.

As to your screenshot ... I found one website with "Copytop BOT" and with "Golden Buffalo" ... and you can find it using google search (https://<...>.vn/ for example) ...
Did you use their "bot"? or downloaded something from them?

Because it is written on your screenshot that it is "Chat", and it means: you were subscribed to their channel or their messages ... or you used some copy EA which may be related to them ...

Dustin Vlok #:

I do have something similar with MT5, links coming from RoboForex while I even doesn't have an account there (only a demo from time to time). I am receiving the notifications on MT5 mobile only (Androïd) and I have no idea how to stop that.

My guess is they have collected my MQID and are sending message directly to it. Not a big deal but a bit annoying.

Sergey Golubev #:

As to your screenshot ... I found one website with "Copytop BOT" and with "Golden Buffalo" ... and you can find it using google search (https://<...>.vn/ for example) ...

Did you use their "bot"? or downloaded something from them?

Nope, I have never even heard of this website before, nor downloaded anything from them. 

How did they get access to spam my inbox without permission or joining anything. 

There must be a way for MQL5 to block them for spamming. 

Alain Verleyen #:

I do have something similar with MT5, links coming from RoboForex while I even doesn't have an account there (only a demo from time to time). I am receiving the notifications on MT5 mobile only (Androïd) and I have no idea how to stop that.

My guess is they have collected my MQID and are sending message directly to it. Not a big deal but a bit annoying.

Yes the messages appear to be coming from MT5 which is strange as I don't personally use MT5, and they only come through the mobile app not desktop. 

Surely MQL5 can figure out how they gained access to out MQID and block them as there is no way for me to do it or even report it. 

I'm still getting this flippin spam message. No matter how many times I delete it it keeps coming back and there's no way to report or block it. 

Members get banned for sending unsolicited messages to others so why is nothing being done here?

This is unacceptable that MQL5 can do nothing about spam messages being sent on their platforms.