Where to check EA rating?

Hi, Please advise on how to check your EA rating, since 2 weeks back I cant see my EA rating anywhere, before that it was giving me a rating next to my EA when I clicked on seller.
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual...

You can't see any rating because there isn't any.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
You can't see any rating because there isn't any.

I don't understand, they de ranked my EA to popular page 23, because of a bad description, I changed the description and they moved me back to page 11, on page 23 I had a ranking NR, when moving me back to a better position I don't have a ranking NR, how is this possible?

Antonius Loubser #:

I don't understand, they de ranked my EA to popular page 23, because of a bad description, I changed the description and they moved me back to page 11, on page 23 I had a ranking NR, when moving me back to a better position I don't have a ranking NR, how is this possible?

Now I understand what you are asking, you can check your products' rating here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/my

I thought you are asking about your EA's reviews.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Now I understand what you are asking, you can check your products' rating here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/my

I thought you are asking about your EA's reviews.

OK Thanx, I forgot the right place to look, but regarding my 5 star review, its almost 3 days now and it still does not reflect on the EA profile, IF I look from my profile I see the 5 stars and the comment, but when I log out of my MQL5 profile and look at my EA like other people do, I see the person's name who left the review, but the rest is blank without any comment and stars, I saw one of the other moderators comment on the forum saying MQL5 use a BOT to decide which reviews are fake and don't link it to your profile, but he also said the BOT make mistakes, How can I get this fixed, because I can't talk to a bot and Helpdesk ignore these type of complaints. 

Antonius Loubser #:

OK Thanx, I forgot the right place to look, but regarding my 5 star review, its almost 3 days now and it still does not reflect on the EA profile, IF I look from my profile I see the 5 stars and the comment, but when I log out of my MQL5 profile and look at my EA like other people do, I see the person's name who left the review, but the rest is blank without any comment and stars, I saw one of the other moderators comment on the forum saying MQL5 use a BOT to decide which reviews are fake and don't link it to your profile, but he also said the BOT make mistakes, How can I get this fixed, because I can't talk to a bot and Helpdesk ignore these type of complaints. 

I don't know how this works, but be patient please.