What if Activations are used?

Hi. I have a general Question about Activations of a EA.
Lets say a purchased EA has 5 Activations. What happens if i need to switch them on a different PC or VPS more than 5 times. Do i really have to purchase them again or is there a way to get more Activations on a already purchaised Product?
After some years it could be possible that i have installed the EA on more than 5 different PCs or VPS. And there must be a way to avoid a Re-Purchase, no?
Thanks in Advance for Help on this.

You “really have to purchase them again.”

William Roeder #:
You “really have to purchase them again.”
Thanks for the reply. But seems a little unfair to me. Why is this limitation. I thought i'll by a Lifetime Licence for the Product.
Is it to avoid to Share it with other people ?

nextdimension #: .Is it to avoid to Share it with other people ?

Or run it on hundreds of machines. You brought it for your one machine and seller gave you five (5) activations. How is that unfair?

The seller chooses the activation number, so it comes down to your opinion of whether the seller is unfair or not.

William Roeder #:

Or run it on hundreds of machines. You brought it for your one machine and seller gave you five (5) activations. How is that unfair?

Ok. Thanks. I just didn't know whats those acivations about. I am pretty new on the Expert Advisors. But my fault. But if i understand it correct, i can install it on several MT5 accounts on the same machine without activations been used for that. Is that correct? Am new to the Expert Advisors.

Conor Mcnamara #:
The seller chooses the activation number, so it comes down to your opinion of whether the seller is unfair or not.
Yes you are right. I didn't inform me good enough before purchasing. My fault

nextdimension #:
Ok. Thanks. I just didn't know whats those acivations about. I am pretty new on the Expert Advisors. But my fault. But if i understand it correct, i can install it on several MT5 accounts on the same machine without activations been used for that. Is that correct? Am new to the Expert Advisors.
Yes it's correct.

Alain Verleyen #:
Yes it's correct.
Thank you. Appreciated