Copy from one account (provider) to a second account (copier) using Trade copier on VPS

Hi

I have three trading accounts on my computer.. First account has Signal subscription to copy trade from MQL5.

I  can I add a local Trade copier to copy the trades from account1 to Account 2 and Acc 3.

Can I put them or migrate them  on the VPS.  So that Acc 1 receive the signal and then send them to Acc2 and  acc 3 to copy ?

Thanks 

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
The Signals service introduces social trading with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The Service is integrated into the trading platform, and allows anyone to easily copy trades of professional traders. Select any of the thousands of signal providers, subscribe in a few clicks and the provider's trades will be copied on your account.

Cherif:

Hi

I have three trading accounts on my computer.. First account has Signal subscription to copy trade from MQL5.

I  can I add a local Trade copier to copy the trades from account1 to Account 2 and Acc 3.

Can I put them or migrate them  on the VPS.  So that Acc 1 receive the signal and then send them to Acc2 and  acc 3 to copy ?

Thanks 

I am sure it could be done, but I am also sure that it would be against the mql5 website, signals agreement, that account #1 agreed to when they signed up to the signals service. If owner of #1 were found out by mql5 admin, then, I am sure, they would be banned from either that signals service, and possible from signing up for any signals service in future.