VPS Trade migration

Whenever I migrate the Trade on VPS it takes trade which are not on my screen.

Mansoor Khan:
Whenever I migrate the Trade on VPS it takes trade which are not on my screen.

Your screen has nothing to do with your trade.
Because MQL5 VPS is the other your Metatrader but in cloud, and this Metatrader does not have any screen.

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...

Sergey Golubev #:

Your screen has nothing to do with your trade.
Because MQL5 VPS is the other your Metatrader but in cloud, and this Metatrader does not have any screen.

i want to migrate the chart on the screen, i have selected synchronize all option and the trade taken after this Synchronization is for the EA above and at the same time it taking trade for the EA which are not on the chart.

Mansoor Khan #:

i want to migrate the chart on the screen, i have selected synchronize all option and the trade taken after this Synchronization is for the EA above and at the same time it taking trade for the EA which are not on the chart.

If you sybchronize the EA attached to the chart so your EA will work on MQL5 VPS (and not on your local computer).
If you did not disable Autotrading in your Metatrader after synchronization so the trade will be opened twice.

Read the instruction on my post above.