There's NO reliable and convenient way to limit the risk for the signal subscriber!

As a signal subscriber, I want to be able to limit the risk associated to my account.
A simple way to do this is to have a Global Equity Stop Loss for the account.

The built-in feature "Stop if equity is less than" is the way to go, right? Not really...
Firstly, it is rudimentary because it is based on a fixed equity value instead of part of the account (%). It means that you have to manually change it often in order to keep the same overall risk in % of the account, making it inconvenient.
Secondly, this built-in feature is not robust as many signal subscribers reported that it wasn't working properly making it unreliable.

So why not making my own Global Equity Stop Loss that would limit the risk associated with the signal then? Because it is impossible.
Indeed, since the 4150 build, "all MQL5 functions will issue empty open positions/orders/transaction history".
If the functions are useless, no algorithm can be made, right?
No MQL, APIs (Python, .NET, etc.), DLLs—nothing can work, correct?
It's impossible to retrieve the data needed for the DrawDown calculation, close all positions, and suspend the signal, right?

In the end, there's no robust and convenient way to limit the risk for the signal subscriber which is an absolute shame knowing risk management is the most important thing in trading.