About my purchased indicators!

Dear Sir,

I have purchased several indicators worth over $200 which actually worked perfectly fine till the moment I installed and  transferred my 500GB SSD to 2TB SSD disk, after which everything else works perfectly fine except of all the purchased indicators which I actually cannot use at all even I tried to install these again on my MT5 platforms, What to do?  All endeavors to install indicators again failed and I have remained short for all these purchased indicators, What to do, Thanks,

Robert Milovic

If you are about MQL5 Market products so check the activations available here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/robbyboby/market

Because the activation is per software (key updates of Windows for example) and per hardware.
So, if you changed something in hardware (in your computer) - one activation was used because of that.

All you need to do is the following: delete your indicators from Metatrader and instal them once again from same Metatrader (do not forget to fill Community forder of Metatrader).

Dear Sir, 

Thanks a lot for the prompt support, it worked out quite well, Thanks,

Robert Milovic