No symbols

Hello!

I am new to metatrader and this question is probably easy to answer for you guys but when I log in using various demo accounts I never have any symbols. Therefore i cannot do anything. I used one of the account from Vt Markets with their MT5 version and it's all good. But I would like to be able to use the generic mt5 version.

It seems like something is blocking, see the image attached

Thank you for your help

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain information about the current account there are several functions: AccountInfoInteger() , AccountInfoDouble() and AccountInfoString() ...

You are not properly logged into your trading account, double check again the trading account number, broker/server and password.

If you manage to login successfully, you will see the green bars in the same place you see now this turning circle.

You need to create a demo account with your chosen broker, and then log into it.

William Roeder #:
You need to create a demo account with your chosen broker, and then log into it.

Thank you guys.

I have demo accounts from various brokers. When logging in using my VTMarkets accounts on VtMarkets' MT5 version I have no issue but when using the generic MT5 with the same accounts I cannot log in