iRSI not shown in TESTER environment

I'm working on an custom indicator on the CHART window and there I call the iRSI indicator successfully: I can see all the data and windows in the META-5 main window. My indicator runs in the CHART and the iRSI runs in a separate window and I can see both graphics, my indicator on CHART and RSI in its separate window.

But, when I'm running the same code in the TESTER environment (debug purposes) the iRSI window does not open, without any error/issue in its handle or in the ChartIndicatorAdd() function. More: the iRSI loads normally, I get the buffer fulfilled, I see the data in the DATA WINDOW, but the iRSI "separate window" does not open. 

Any tip?
Thanks!

Are you using TesterHideIndicators?

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Are you using TesterHideIndicators?

No, I'm using only the default behavior.

Can you share some code that reproduces the problem?

Notice that if you are creating the RSI on a timeframe other than the one set in the Strategy Tester, it'll show up on the corresponding timeframe chart.

Emanuel Cavalcante Amorim Filho #:

Can you share some code that reproduces the problem?

Notice that if you are creating the RSI on a timeframe other than the one set in the Strategy Tester, it'll show up on the corresponding timeframe chart.

The code is the default:

- Creating a call on iRSI()
- All buffers and handles are OK
- No, RSI is using the same timeframe (0 as parameter and I tried the same nominal PERIOD too).

And as I said above, everything is running well on the META program. The problem is exclusive to TESTER.

In time: yes, I had reset the TESTER template and called some other I have here. No result. And I remind you that I'm running an INDICATOR based on the main chart, not an EA.

I appreciate your time and offer.

In the tester, can you right click the parameters, and click "Default". This should stop the tester from potentially using an older cached version of the indicator.

Conor Mcnamara #:
In the tester, can you right click the parameters, and click "Default". This should stop the tester from potentially using an older cached version of the indicator.

The problem is not related to cached values.

Tks.

David Ben Svaiter #:

The problem is not related to cached values.

Tks.

In this case it sounds like a Metatrader bug. Was there any other discoveries about it?