Volume od Volume_real for XAUUSD export - table shows volume data but export function is missing volume data

Hello, guys. Do you know why I can't get tick volume or volume_real from Meta5? Please see the attached picture. The Depth of Market table (on the right-hand side) shows "Volume" numbers on the platform, but I need help getting these numbers into the export (CSV).

So far, I have tried the following: 
1) I have tried exporting tick data but to no avail. Please see the attached picture—there is no volume. The saved CSV file also contains no volume and no volume_real data.
2) using mq5 script object MqlTick ticks[]; provided NONE of volume,  volume_real nor last

Just to clarify, I'm NOT looking for OHLC volume. OHLC  is an entirely different dataset. I'm specifically interested in TICK dataset volume or volume_real from Meta5.

I use ICMarkets broker, and the symbol is XAUUSD. The screenshot is from LIFE account not DEMO!
MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.