Programmer needed

I am looking for a programmer to automate my trading.

I am using a system that shows trade alerts up in Meta Trader 4. These alerts are BUY GBPUSD, SELL GBPUSD, Take Profit, Close Trade

The system is only showing the alerts but is not executing them.

I need someone to automatically place the trades at my account at Crown Forex. Every time the system shown an alert the program must imminently place the order at my account with Crown Forex and when an exit is signaled by the program with an alert the program must imminently close the trade.

Furthermore the program must be programmed so it does not open any trades of a given type (this type is signaled by the program) 45 minutes before an important news release as shown on Forexfactory.com

If there have been three losing trades in a row the program should stop trading for that day.

Once a trade hits 15 pips the program must close 50% of the open position (the system gives an alert when the 15 pip target is met) and let the position run until it hits breakeven (an alert will also come from the program) or an exit signal is shown.

It is very important that program is accurate and with no bugs.

I forgot to mention that Crown Forex is using Meta Trader so the job is only to convert the alerts to actual trades.

Please contact mqlexpert [AT] gmail [DOT] com on the matter.

Just concated you Irtron from managedforexsuccess AT Gmail DOT Com

Looking forward talking with you.