How to sell an EA that cannot be backtested?

Hello,

I would like to sell my EA (Expert Advisor), but it uses three currency pairs simultaneously. When I test it to perform trades, it doesn't work because it's a strategy that cannot be backtested. How can I sell it?

Dylan Alain Sylvain Philippe Broissart:

Hello,

I would like to sell my EA (Expert Advisor), but it uses three currency pairs simultaneously. When I test it to perform trades, it doesn't work because it's a strategy that cannot be backtested. How can I sell it?

You can provide then Live Trading Results. Nobody is interested in backtests anyways. 

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

You can provide then Live Trading Results. Nobody is interested in backtests anyways. 

I'm talking about automatic verification for placing your robot on the market place. 

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)

there are no trading operations

test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting)

test on GBPUSD,M30 (netting)

test on EURUSD,M1 (netting)

Can't be back tested? Even if your EA uses re-painting indicators it should take trades on a back test. If it's saying no trading operations and not allowing it to be posted on the marketplace, that's likely a coding issue. Trading three pairs at once doesn't mean you can't run a back test.

James McKnight #:
Can't be back tested? Even if your EA uses re-painting indicators it should take trades on a back test. If it's saying no trading operations and not allowing it to be posted on the marketplace, that's likely a coding issue. Trading three pairs at once doesn't mean you can't run a back test.

However, I use it live and it works very well.

I don't understand why it doesn't set a trade during the test.

it trades EURUSD GBPUSD and EURGBP

James McKnight #:

can class CTrade pose a problem for verification?

Dylan Alain Sylvain Philippe Broissart:

Hello,

If the EA for MT4 - it is  technically impossible to get trades from different symbols in the tester. 

If the EA for MT5 - there should be no problems, you should check your code, or ask someone to fix this.