Strategy Tester Visual Mode Questions

1. When using the Visual Mode in the Strategy Tester and playback speed set at max, my EA actual playback speed is very slow. Please advise what EA functions or programming techniques that are known that may have significant effect on playback speed.

2. During playback in Visual Mode, I can click cursor on chart and this will activate very quick playback acceleration pulses. Is this normal?

3. Is there anything that can be done within the MT4 Platform to increase Visual Mode playback speed?

Thanking you in advance,
Wackena

Please don't forget that playback speed depends from EA working and from generated tick data

I don't understand 2 (about cursor click)

Try this; Run the MovingAverage.mq4 EA on H1 chart. Move the cursor (arrow) over the latest Order Open or Order Close chart object. I found out you do not need to click cursor, but just point it at the latest open/close object drawn on chart. When I do this during playback, the playback will have short quick speed bursts. These speed bursts go at least to next transaction point and can go through several new transaction points.

Am I dreaming or do I actual see this phenomenon?

It may be just window redrawing. Speed depends from ticks amount and from EA runtime only