new bee

as a new bee can any one put some light on EA which one should i buy or which is the most used strategy for gold 

Recommendations are prohibited. Do your own research.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum #4 (2017)

William Roeder #:

Recommendations are prohibited. Do your own research.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum #4 (2017)

sir is their any other way u  can guide its very confusing  can u shere some thought about candle stick pattern EA 

rateus #:

sir is their any other way u  can guide its very confusing  can u shere some thought about candle stick pattern EA 

Right, I understand you very well. Firstly, you need to decide which instrument you would like to trade.

Is it  forex, commodity or indices?

After this, you need to test that expert advisors and observe the results.

You need to align the results of the expert advisor with your budget.

Always start with demo accounts for a few months. Do not in a hurry using expert advisors.

I shared here a key information on testing expert advisors - please have a look:

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/757884 

DON’T DO THIS MISTAKE IN BACKTESTING!
DON’T DO THIS MISTAKE IN BACKTESTING!
  • www.mql5.com
When you backtest an expert advisor in strategy testing, the broker calls the data from its servers. This part is a little bit tricky.  What most people are not aware of is that brokers store

If this is very confusing, get used to it. It was all confusing for us too at one point. You need to take your time with things. Developers put earnest work into writing guides about how to use their EAs. If you find something that has no guide or the developer doesn't want to help, what does it say? Make sure you know what's going on or you could be victim to the many scams lurking in the world of trading