Is there a solution to Mt5's Scale fix issue?

When you scale fix it does not behave like mt4...actually it doesn't do anything at all really. You still have the chart unable to move Up or Down. Down you can if you resize and scale fix but with limited movement whereas Mt4 you can move the bars/candle chart all over the active chart.

Any ideas?

There is some discussion on this thread:
Is there one more scale option in chart or any solution?
Is there one more scale option in chart or any solution? - How to increase width of candle at MQ5 programming language?
Is there one more scale option in chart or any solution? - How to increase width of candle at MQ5 programming language?
  • Chessqn
  • www.mql5.com
In order to widen candle there are only 6 scales. Unfortunately it only work only at bar not at candle. If i face problem let me notify it in here. Moreover i tried to change scale and layout from 100 in display setting at windows10

Sergey Golubev #:
I don't think we're thinking of the same thing. I mean the ability to move the price all around the work space window. In mt4 you can't do it unless you mess with the scaling instead of just "scale fixing" like in Mt4. It really seems like it was a major oversite and the developers just rushed Mt5...not a good product.
Files:

Sergey Golubev #:

And here's Mt4 when you scale fix

Files:
mt4scalefix.gif  3253 kb

Is Metaquotes going to do anything about this or do they think this Mt4 is alright this way????