MetaQuotes block signal(s) copying in demo accounts???

I carefully went through this guide "How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - Trading Platform - General - MQL5 programming forum" but I'm stuck at step 4 because whenever I click on the blue signal's name, nothing happens. Even when I click on "copy for x USD per month" from the mql5 website, it opens the current MT5 terminal then nothing... I tried with different accounts and computers (local pc, VPS, etc.) until I figured out that this thing was only happening with demo accounts. Try it yourself, maybe I'm wrong and I would like to be proven so.

What can we do though?

Does it mean that if we want to test the signal in order to verify if it will produce similar results on our account with our broker (different fees, etc.) we need to use real money?

How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - How to subscribe to MT5 signals for real time signal subscription
How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - How to subscribe to MT5 signals for real time signal subscription
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
You should check for this:   signal enabled , message regularly (once a day i would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly. Thanks, i think i've noticed the issue after reading that - noticed in the journal that the currency pairs couldn't be found, and so must have been because they're not in the watchlist, i've added them so hopefully that'll be ok now

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Read this please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/461169#comment_51883659

Thank you, I read through it. From what I understood, drastic changes were made in order to protect signals providers, the administration and enhance the overall quality of the signals.

"All MQL5 functions will produce empty open positions/orders/trade history", does it mean that we will no longer be able to manage risk with DLLs ?