Gap Trading Strategy

Hello house, I am developing a strategy for trading wide intraday gaps on stocks gaps, The type of gaps I am particularly intetested in are the type that appear like minus aigns all over the chart, the price is static for a period of time amd then suddenly takes a leap ans stays put again, Eventually, we have between three and ten dash patterns on the chart.

I NEED THE HELP OF THE HOUSE TO HELP ME WUTH A LIST OF STOCKS WITH THIS PATTERN AND THE BROKERS THAT OFFER THEM.

I AM BELIEVING IN YOU FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS JOB.

I QUITE NEED IT.

Traders and coders are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Hi

I don’t think there is a list you can get of all stocks that behave this way regularly probably that situation might be happening on every instrument sometimes, so the best option would be create a script which would detect those “moments” and alert you about it. But to do this you need to find some coder who would code such script. And you need to specify first when you want to detect those moments –because what would it mean “stays put again” for how long? And does moving 1pip still counts or not? I suppose the good coder would help you with the specification, but no one would do this for free.

Best Regards

Taiwo Akanji:

I NEED THE HELP OF THE HOUSE TO HELP ME WUTH A LIST OF STOCKS WITH THIS PATTERN AND THE BROKERS THAT OFFER THEM.

I AM BELIEVING IN YOU FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS JOB.

I QUITE NEED IT.

Don't SHOUT at us, that is RUDE.
          Forum rules and recommendations - General - MQL5 programming forum (2023)

Marzena Maria Szmit #:

Hi

I don’t think there is a list you can get of all stocks that behave this way regularly probably that situation might be happening on every instrument sometimes, so the best option would be create a script which would detect those “moments” and alert you about it. But to do this you need to find some coder who would code such script. And you need to specify first when you want to detect those moments –because what would it mean “stays put again” for how long? And does moving 1pip still counts or not? I suppose the good coder would help you with the specification, but no one would do this for free.

Best Regards

Thanks a lot. I got the answer on barchart.com.