Is there one more scale option in chart or any solution? - page 3

Chessqn #: What a weird attitude?

The weird attitude is you, thinking that you are somehow special. You have repeatedly been told, there isn't any additional levels, that that's how the program works, and it's not going to be modified for you.

The weird attitude is you, wasting everyone one's time with your nine (9) additional posts.

William Roeder #:

The weird attitude is you, thinking that you are somehow special. You have repeatedly been told, there isn't any additional levels, that that's how the program works, and it's not going to be modified for you.

The weird attitude is you, wasting everyone one's time with your nine (9) additional posts.

All posts about scale of candle thickness is only suggestion. Sorry for my wrong word of choice. Forgive me.

Thank you

William Roeder #:

Hi, listen to me carefully. I explain it for you in very simple way. Do not attack to me. Just listen Okey. Let me talk again about scale of candle thickness. 

in Tradingview there are "Zoom in " and "Zoom out" buttons for candle thickness. This button is intended for customers to view in any size they want.

in Tradingview you can click "Zoom in" button 37 times until its maximum(37 scale options).

in Ctrader you can click "Zoom in" button 100 times until its maximum(100 scale option).

in Metatrader5 you can click "Zoom in" button 6 times until its maximum(6 scale option/poor... lol :-(/).

Whoever offers more options to their customers gets more customers. Not all traders need a large monitor okey.

Real development idea comes from customers.

I tried very hard to make Metaquotes' developers understand this point. Unfortunately no one heard me from Metaquotes.

Now I am planning to move from MT5 to Ctrader.

Thank you