Mac MT5 report showing blank

Hi

with Mac MT5 the report is not showing, any ideas?

There is thread about it: Blank screen when try to view new trading reports
It is about Microsoft Edge WebView2 (which should be installed on your computer) and about some other ways to fix it, for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Blank screen when try to view new trading reports

Miguel Antonio Rojas Martinez, 2023.12.20 13:23

Miguel, Thanks,

Before making a clean install, I tried to install  Microsoft Edge WebView2, and immediately worked
That is the explanation, the new reports module uses this technology and that technology is not included in the  Windows Server 2019.
So,  is mandatory to install it, 

Thanks so much

Blank screen when try to view new trading reports - I just got a blank screen to be able to see the new reports that are described in #2, but what is your operating system
Blank screen when try to view new trading reports - I just got a blank screen to be able to see the new reports that are described in #2, but what is your operating system
  • nathc
  • www.mql5.com
When i go to 'view>reports' to try to see the new reports that are described in #2 here  i just get a blank screen (attached). The first time you run the new report system, you have to wait a very long time, because it is installing multiple webview components in the "temp\ebwebview" directory

Sergey Golubev #:

There is thread about it: Blank screen when try to view new trading reports
It is about Microsoft Edge WebView2 (which should be installed on your computer) and about some other ways to fix it, for example:

great, thanks