what broker to use

Hello

I am still new to forex.  but i am using the demo version at the moment, and imporiving daily.

when i will be switching over to a real account, what broker should i use.  i only use EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs.  and i am looking for a broker, who wont ask a major percentage of units (if any at all), when opening a new order.  but rather ask a decent perncetage of money when i withdraw funds.  do you maybe know of any?  it will help so much.

Thank you

Johan Seyfferdt:
Hello

I am still new to forex.  but i am using the demo version at the moment, and imporiving daily.

when i will be switching over to a real account, what broker should i use.  i only use EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs.  and i am looking for a broker, who wont ask a major percentage of units (if any at all), when opening a new order.  but rather ask a decent perncetage of money when i withdraw funds.  do you maybe know of any?  it will help so much.

Thank you

To discuss specific brokers is not allowed - MQL5 Forum prohibits such discussions to maintain neutrality and avoid potential conflicts of interest.

However, you can refer to the list of brokers recommended by MetaQuotes, the developer of the MetaTrader platform, which is available on their website at https://www.metaquotes.net/en. These brokers have been carefully evaluated and approved by MetaQuotes, ensuring that they meet certain standards and requirements.

MetaQuotes — the developer of trading platforms for brokers, banks, exchanges and hedge funds
MetaQuotes — the developer of trading platforms for brokers, banks, exchanges and hedge funds
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaTrader 5 trading platform is a free Forex and stock trading tool