MetaQuotes legal team contact

I want to start a YT channel about the MQL5 language, and write a book about the language.

I've read the "Trademark and Graphics/Screenshots Usage Guidelines" in the MetaQuotes site, but I still have a few questions to ask. In the website there is a "contact us" section, but no email to be found (just postal addresses).

How could I contact the proper MetaQuotes team to ask my questions about trademark/screenshots usages in books and videos?

trading4eggs:

I want to start a YT channel about the MQL5 language, and write a book about the language.

I've read the "Trademark and Graphics/Screenshots Usage Guidelines" in the MetaQuotes site, but I still have a few questions to ask. In the website there is a "contact us" section, but no email to be found (just postal addresses).

How could I contact the proper MetaQuotes team to ask my questions about trademark/screenshots usages in books and videos?

info@metaquotes.net 

Be upfront about your intentions and mention that you need guidance on properly using MQ trademarks, logos etc.

Good luck!

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

info@metaquotes.net 

Be upfront about your intentions and mention that you need guidance on properly using MQ trademarks, logos etc.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot!

trading4eggs:
In the website there is a "contact us" section, but no email to be found (just postal addresses).

I am not sure about email (I do not think they will discuss with email ... but you can try).

-------------------

It is what they (service desk) replied about how to contact with them: "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of the page, and -

Users are still able to contact service desk from the chat, but that function is available for specific subjects only. They need to choose properly.
We've added ~50 new subjects to the chat bot to cover most of the popular questions and problems.

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

info@metaquotes.net 

Good luck!

Oops, looks like the address doesn't exist. I got a "Mail Delivery Subsystem" message saying that address doesn't exist.

Any other contact I can use?

Sergey Golubev #:

I am not sure about email (I do not think they will discuss with email ... but you can try).

-------------------

It is what they (service desk) replied about how to contact with them: "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of the page, and -

Users are still able to contact service desk from the chat, but that function is available for specific subjects only. They need to choose properly.
We've added ~50 new subjects to the chat bot to cover most of the popular questions and problems.

Cool. I'll try this. Thanks!

Sergey Golubev #:

-------------------

Unfortunately, the chat is not helpful at all. As frustrating as it may seem, I'll have to give up and consider MQ support is actually unreachable. If you have any other idea, I'll be glad to try. Thanks!

trading4eggs #:
Unfortunately, the chat is not helpful at all. As frustrating as it may seem, I'll have to give up and consider MQ support is actually unreachable. If you have any other idea, I'll be glad to try. Thanks!

Select the specific subject/category, choose proper answers in the chat and the bot will create a ticket for you in the servce desk.

It is only way I know about how to contact (many users are using it and the tickets were created for them).

Sergey Golubev #:

Select the specific subject/category, choose proper answers in the chat and the bot will create a ticket for you in the servce desk.

It is only way I know about how to contact (many users are using it and the tickets were created for them).

All paths lead to a "solution". It seems impossible to create a ticket.

trading4eggs #:
All paths lead to a "solution". It seems impossible to create a ticket.
The users were creating the tickets, and there are some threads about it (means: users created the tickets, and the service desk replied to them directly on the thread). You can try more tomorrow ... (on Monday for example).

Sergey Golubev #:
The users were creating the tickets, and there are some threads about it (means: users created the tickets, and the service desk replied to them directly on the thread). You can try more tomorrow ... (on Monday for example).
Ok, thanks.