Discussing the article: "Learn how to trade the Fair Value Gap (FVG)/Imbalances step-by-step: A Smart Money concept approach"

Check out the new article: Learn how to trade the Fair Value Gap (FVG)/Imbalances step-by-step: A Smart Money concept approach.

A step-by-step guide to creating and implementing an automated trading algorithm in MQL5 based on the Fair Value Gap (FVG) trading strategy. A detailed tutorial on creating an expert advisor that can be useful for both beginners and experienced traders.

In this article, we will discuss the basic steps towards the crafting and development of an expert advisor (EA), based on the fair value gap (FVG)/imbalance strategy and a smart money concept approach. In essence, the journey towards creating an expert advisor rooted in the Fair Value Gap strategy represents a convergence of art and science, typically requiring a trader to be able to not only analyze the candlesticks but also draw to visualize the concept levels. Join us as we unravel the mysteries of smart money and embark on a quest to harness its transformative power in the realm of algorithmic trading. We will craft the Expert Advisor with a Fair Value Gap via the following topics:

1. Imbalance definition
    2. Trading strategy description
    3. Trading strategy blueprint
    4. Trading system in MQL5
    5. Strategy tester results
    6. Conclusion

Author: Allan Munene Mutiiria

Amazing article!

Thank you for sharing this knowledge, Allan!

Great revealing article.. It was worth reading and clearly explained. Thanks Allan.

Juan Guirao #:

Amazing article!

Thank you for sharing this knowledge, Allan!

Thank you Juan Guirao. We're glad you found it worth and knowledgeable. Very much appreciated for your feedback. 

Isaac Amo #:
      Great revealing article.. It was worth reading and clearly explained. Thanks Allan.

Thank you Isaac Amo. We're glad you found the article worth reading. We really appreciate your feedback. 

Thank you , clearly written and easy to follow. Appreciate your efforts . looking to incorporate this into a strategy so just what I needed

linfo2 #:
      Thank you , clearly written and easy to follow. Appreciate your efforts . looking to incorporate this into a strategy so just what I needed

Thank you too and welcome linfo2. We're glad the article was good to you and you found it clear, easy, and illustrative.

Thanks for the Insight, very illustrative

Thanks a lot for this insightful revelation of knowledge Allan. I've been following you on YouTube for months. You're blessed.

Anidenice #:
      Thanks for the Insight, very illustrative

Thank you @Anidenice for your polite feedback. We're very glad.

Mark Hezekiah #:
      Thanks a lot for this insightful revelation of knowledge Allan. I've been following you on YouTube for months. You're blessed.

Thank you too @Mark Hezekiah for your feedback. Welcome. We are glad you are always with us. Be blessed.