When optimizing ea in MT5 strategy tester for the best results for inputs into ea - MA, RSI, TP, SL,etc...

When optimizing ea in MT5 strategy tester for the best results for inputs into ea - MA, RSI, TP, SL, Trailing, etc.for the previous 3 weeks (as an example) on Slow Complete algorithm, do optimizations results skewed towards the end of the 3rd(last) week of the optimizations period or results distributed evenly across 3 weeks?
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

You cannot optimize multiple symbols in the tester.

Search for multi currency eahttps://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=multi%20currency%20ea.

Before you start programming, start searching, there is almost nothing that has not yet been programmed for mt4/mt5!

driven:
When optimizing ea in MT5 strategy tester for the best results for inputs into ea - MA, RSI, TP, SL, Trailing, etc.for the previous 3 weeks (as an example) on Slow Complete algorithm, do optimizations results skewed towards the end of the 3rd(last) week of the optimizations period or results distributed evenly across 3 weeks?
Carl Schreiber #:

You cannot optimize multiple symbols in the tester.

Search for multi currency eahttps://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=multi%20currency%20ea.

Before you start programming, start searching, there is almost nothing that has not yet been programmed for mt4/mt5!

Read my question, you are answering totally wrong question.  

driven do optimizations results skewed towards the end of the 3rd(last) week of the optimizations period or results distributed evenly across 3 weeks?

The default is best profit. If your risk is a function of balance, it will make sure there are no larges losses in early results, so as to make the latter result better.

William Roeder #:

The default is best profit. If your risk is a function of balance, it will make sure there are no larges losses in early results, so as to make the latter result better.

Thank you for your answer. 

1. Can you point me to an "exact" place(not general articles) where I can read about "If your risk is a function of balance, it will make sure there are no larges losses in early results"

2. What if my TP is % of Balance, let's say 3% daily, will results also be skewed towards earlier week(s) of optimization?