Experts: Grid EA Pro - page 2

Nuril Mustofa #:

How EA open the orders, is it based on overbought or oversold RSI indicator?

I run the EA on XAU/USD pair with TF M15 and H1

I insert a RSI (10) indicator in EA chart, it's looked that the open orders not based on overbought or oversold area.

Certainly I set the RSI_TIMEFRAME - timeframe for calculation, according to TF used in running EA.

Yes. I have RSI Settings: 

Period: 14
Up_Level: 71
Down_Level: 29

Playing on the 1H timeframe.

The first SELL order is triggered at RSI level: 56

The second SELL order: 59

It's seemingly quite random.

Unless or until the author puts us right on this I'd advise users exercise caution if using RSI mode. It's extremely important users know exactly when and how trades will be triggered otherwise this RSI strategy will blow accounts.

I want to like this, I hope the author replies with help.

TheScrutiniser #:

Yes. I have RSI Settings: 

Playing on the 1H timeframe.

The first SELL order is triggered at RSI level: 56

The second SELL order: 59

It's seemingly quite random.

Unless or until the author puts us right on this I'd advise users exercise caution if using RSI mode. It's extremely important users know exactly when and how trades will be triggered otherwise this RSI strategy will blow accounts.

I want to like this, I hope the author replies with help.

I put RSI indicator in the pair chart I do testing, with default RSI setting as author set (10,70,30), I see that EA will open buy when RSI go below 45 and will open sell when RSI beyond 55

Running for two weeks demo with excellent result, balance 1000 with drawdon 30% get result 7%/day in average.

I did back testing since January 1, 2024, with tick data, result in not good, always go to burn out my balance, still need to tweak for best setting.

I would like to know if the virtual trailing is active

When running the EA, not sure how to check if trailing is happening... 

Good EA! I am running it on Gold and in few days gained 20% , but there is a problem: Lot is 0.01, but it opens with 0.04. I checked on Mql4 , but I don't find any error about lot. May you help me? Thank you in advance.

I need to add a function if there is a 3x stop loss so that he does not open trades for at least 2 hours

Lai Thi Tuyet Mai #:
This is Best Free EA i know.
Thankyou for Dev give it free.
Good strategy for trading. And i saw the store you have many good EA, too.

thankyou

is good

Thank you again for your EA. If somebody follow a whatever trend following strategy, with the first option it is a good EA to cover losses. In absence of instructions, it is necessary many tests to ged knowledge of his potential. 

Saeed Kalantari #:

I am beginner , please help me using the EA , How to use it in MT4?

Thanks

https://youtu.be/leH9PGkLc6Q?si=I1RX5rAjlZQpFXht

How to Install an EA on MT4 (Fastest Method)
How to Install an EA on MT4 (Fastest Method)
  • www.youtube.com
Learn how to quickly install an Expert Advisor (also known as an EA or trading robot) in MetaTrader 4. Also learn how to change the settings and remove an EA...

Hello. In the field that says FROM_BALANCE, I must put the total money that the account has and that implies that the robot should only be used in a single pair?? or can I put the total money in the account in several pairs?? if so, in how many?? and can I divide the balance between the pairs I used?? Thank you for your advice.