MT5 bug on Mac

Hi, 

Not sure why my previous post was deleted by admin, as it was a reasonable question to ask here, go figure. 

Please can someone explain what i have to do in order to remove an empty window (window.jpg) of a plugin (TM.jpg) that installed (since i have removed), that is always present even after multiple installs and re-installs of MT5? 

As well, why the MT5 is running as wine64 application (wine.jpg)? Ive never had this issue before, it was always running as Metatrader app.

Even after the re-installs, my old settings on charts were the saved ones, and templates are still in the favourites (fav.jpg) folder. Should not these be empty on a new install? 

I always found MT5 to be a great platform however, it seems its getting bugy Mac perhaps? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Files:
TM.jpg  20 kb
window.jpg  110 kb
wine.jpg  6 kb
fav.jpg  27 kb

Linards Berzins:

Hi, 

Not sure why my previous post was deleted by admin, as it was a reasonable question to ask here, go figure. 

Please can someone explain what i have to do in order to remove an empty window (window.jpg) of a plugin (TM.jpg) that installed (since i have removed), that is always present even after multiple installs and re-installs of MT5? 

As well, why the MT5 is running as wine64 application (wine.jpg)? Ive never had this issue before, it was always running as Metatrader app.

Even after the re-installs, my old settings on charts were the saved ones, and templates are still in the favourites (fav.jpg) folder. Should not these be empty on a new install? 

I always found MT5 to be a great platform however, it seems its getting bugy Mac perhaps? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Normally to delete an object from any chart it's enoug to go to Charts>>Objects>> Objects List and delete the object that you want to delete. 

I am not sure why the window does not automatically disappear after the reinstallation of MT5, though. Besides by just closing the chart the window should disappear.

With all due respect to both MetaQuotes and Apple - Metatrader on Mac is a hassle at the moment.

Get Windows and focus on your strategy not logistics.

Windows on Parallels Desktop on Mac will do.

Samuel Bandi Roccatello #:

Normally to delete an object from any chart it's enoug to go to Charts>>Objects>> Objects List and delete the object that you want to delete. 

I am not sure why the window does not automatically disappear after the reinstallation of MT5, though. Besides by just closing the chart the window should disappear.

Cheers, just opened a new tab, all good. 

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

With all due respect to both MetaQuotes and Apple - Metatrader on Mac is a hassle at the moment.

Get Windows and focus on your strategy not logistics.

Windows on Parallels Desktop on Mac will do.

Thank you for the input, its sorted now