Discussing the article: "Color buffers in multi-symbol multi-period indicators" - page 2

Igor Bakhrushen #:
Files:

Yesterday I attached 'INDI_MSMT_!.mqh' the very first ...

Why, what are all these six files for? What's in there, where are they going, why are they there?

There should be only two of them - the custom indicator, from which the multi is made, and the multi indicator itself.

Artyom Trishkin #:

Why, what are all these six files for? What's in there, where are they going, what are they for?

There should be only two of them - the custom indicator, from which the multi is made, and the multi itself.

They are two and there are two one Test_Custom.mq528 kb is a custom indicator. Test_Indi_MSMT.mq521 kb is the indicator itself. INDI_MSMT_!.mqh475 kb is a library, you can without it, it is your source! And the second one is the same only with coloured buffers...

Artyom Trishkin #:

Why, what are all these six files for? What's in there, where are they going, what are they for?

There should be only two of them - the custom indicator, from which the multi is made, and the multi itself.

Now I understand why the topics here are either dead or half-dead! There is a hysterical reaction to questions, as if a child in the children's toys department! Help is not waiting here! Imho I would write, The above is written for personal purposes! I don't answer questions! And you wouldn't have to pretend to be a fool.... OK! I see! I'll do it myself, I'm not limited in this matter!

Igor Bakhrushen indicator creation... OnInit return code is -1... Help in general, please!

Perhaps, the answer is in previous articles, for example, Preparing multisymbol multiperiod indicators

Because to start at once with multisymbol multiperiods seems too abrupt to me.

You need to go from simple to complex

Готовим мультисимвольные мультипериодные индикаторы
Готовим мультисимвольные мультипериодные индикаторы
  • www.mql5.com
В статье рассмотрим принципы создания мультисимвольных мультипериодных индикаторов и получение от них данных в советниках и индикаторах. Рассмотрим основные нюансы использования мульти-индикаторов в советниках и индикаторах, и их отрисовку через буферы пользовательского индикатора.

Igor Bakhrushen #:

Now I understand why the topics here are either dead or half-dead! Hysterical reactions to questions, as if a child in the children's toy department! There is no help here!

Try to understand by the examples provided. I am sure it is quite possible, considering that the article has a detailed description of the codes.

Rashid Umarov #:
Try to understand by the provided examples. I am sure it is quite possible, considering that the article has a detailed description of codes.

Of course I will... it's not a bad article! It's a shame that people are not treated in the same way! It's a shame, come on!