Unable to confirm phone number to become a seller

Hi, I've clicked on the 'seller' link in my profile, and tried a few times to confirm my phone number, however it never sends the message. This is to an australian number. If anyone could provide any suggestions please that'd be great. Thanks!

c_h_kalman:
Hi, I've clicked on the 'seller' link in my profile, and tried a few times to confirm my phone number, however it never sends the message. This is to an australian number. If anyone could provide any suggestions please that'd be great. Thanks!

Helo, if you are using an iPhone, try changing to another phone, or try with a phone with which you have never synced your personal data (icloud). It's possible that your iPhone has blocked mql5's SMS service number and you accidentally blocked messages before.

Thanks for the suggestions, appreciate it. I don't have another device unfortunately, but i would be surprised if i'd managed to block mql5 somehow, I haven't signed up before.

Nevertheless, i tried using the telegram bot and same issue, i get the message "There is no MQL5 Code for the phone number" unfortunately. Perhaps their systems are down now? They don't seem to have a way to contact support besides financial issues.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I checked all the suggestions there, and tried most of them, to no avail. I also tried a different phone and number. By following a process of elimination, I have a suspicion that it's some sort of outage, as it fails with Telegram as well, which rules out all the issues with SMS. But: who knows :) Thanks again for the help