Basic Screening Code

Hi all. I am trying to code a very simple alert function. All I want is to be alerted when one of the three major FX pairs goes up in price by an average of .01% per minute.

I have looked at some of the basic code examples and came up with the code below. I think there are some problems with it however. First, I don't know how to tell the program to get the quote info for a certain pair. How do I tell it to check the EUR/USD history for example? Second, I don't know how to change the period length. I want all the periods to be in minutes, but haven't figured out how to tell the program that. Don't I alsoneed to open up a connection with the quote server, or is that automatic? Does anyone know how to make a given .wav file play, or a beeping sound, when the alerts are triggered?

Thanks All

//check for price movement over last  minute
if(((Close[1]/Close[2])-1) > .0001)
	{
	Alert("EUR/USD up ", ((Close[1])/(Close[2])-1), "% per minute in last minute");
	}

//check for price movement over last 5 minutes
if((((Close[1]/Close[6])-1)/5) > .0001)
	{
	Alert("EUR/USD up ", (((Close[1]/Close[5])-1)/5), "% per minute in last 5 minutes");
	}

//check for price movement over last 10 minutes
if((((Close[1]/Close[11])-1)/10) > .0001)
	{
	Alert("EUR/USD up ", (((Close[1]/Close[11])-1)/10), "% per minute in last 10 minutes");
	}

//check for price movement over last 30 minutes
if((((Close[1]/Close[31])-1)/30) > .0001)
	{
	Alert("EUR/USD up ", (((Close[1]/Close[31])-1)/30), "% per minute in last 30 minutes");
	} 

see iClose:

iClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,bar);