[SOLVED] Installation Failed [405] - page 3

Vladislav Andruschenko #:
Perhaps they know about this problem.

how do they know?

• If all the products can be downloaded from MT5 build 4260 with no error;
  • but some of the products are having error for downloading with MT5 4270 (just some of the products only; not all of them) - 

... they may say that it is the bug in coding, seems: "fix your code".

So, I do not know ...

I just installed MT5 for the first time in my life. i tried to download a demo of some MQL5 tools and I got all of them installed fail so I checked on google and I found this post from today! So at this point I think it's a momentary issue of the server? It can't be a coincidence that you guys are here asking about this issue exactly today 

stefb2 #I just installed MT5 for the first time in my life. i tried to download a demo of some MQL5 tools and I got all of them installed fail so I checked on google and I found this post from today! So at this point I think it's a momentary issue of the server? It can't be a coincidence that you guys are here asking about this issue exactly today 

As previously reported, error 405 is only occurring in the beta version of MT5, build 4270... This error is not occurring in the latest official version, build 4260...

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira # :

As previously reported, error 405 is only occurring in the beta version of MT5, build 4270... This error is not occurring in the latest official version, build 4260 ...

super

But. Many site users, downloading the MetaTrader 5 terminal from the site, open a demo account with the MetaQuotes company.

And are automatically updated to the beta version!!!!

Users don't need this. But it's automatic because they are here.

OK. We can only wait!

Vladislav Andruschenko #super But. Many site users, downloading the MetaTrader 5 terminal from the site, open a demo account with the MetaQuotes company. And are automatically updated to the beta version!!!! Users don't need this. But it's automatic because they are here. OK. We can only wait!

Yes... Anyone who wants can also download MT5 from a broker that only offers official versions.

I also got this problem. I m renting this product and need to update to make it works.

Files:
Capture.JPG  33 kb

Theechat Chatvijit #:

I also got this problem. I m renting this product and need to update to make it works.

It depends on which error; because we are talking on this thread about error 405 (the error number should be written in Metatrader journal).

----------------

What to do:

• make sure that you fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (and with confirmation of sucessful login in Metatrader journal). 
  • And use official MT5 build (which is build 4260), means: do not connect to Metaquotes-Demo server and/or download MT5 from the broker's website.

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira #:

As previously reported, error 405 is only occurring in the beta version of MT5, build 4270... This error is not occurring in the latest official version, build 4260...

sorry i feel stupid but i dont find a way to download it from the link you shared? Preferably the Mac version. By the way I tried downloading it from my broker (IcMarket and it also gave me version 4270)

stefb2 #:
sorry i feel stupid but i dont find a way to download it from the link you shared? Preferably the Mac version. By the way I tried downloading it from my broker (IcMarket and it also gave me version 4270)

I connected my MT5 to ICMarket server/account, and MT5 is still on build 4260 (means: the broker is not updating my MT5 to 4270).
I think - it is same with many brokers (still 4260 build)

Of course, if you connect your MT5 to MetaQuotes-Demo server/account so your MT5 will be updated to the build 4270 ... why?
because this MetaQuotes-Demo server is used to update MT5 to beta build and to test beta builds (it means: you do not need to connect MT5 to MetaQuotes-Demo server/account if you are not beta tester for this software).

Check "Download MetaTrader 5" link at the bottom of this page (and do not connect to MetaQuotes-Demo). If some issue - go to your broker and download/install MT5 from the brokers' websites.

Sergey Golubev #:

I connected my MT5 to ICMarket server/account, and MT5 is still on build 4260 (means: the broker is not updating my MT5 to 4270).
I think - it is same with many brokers (still 4260 build)

Of course, if you connect your MT5 to MetaQuotes-Demo server/account so your MT5 will be updated to the build 4270 ... why?
because this MetaQuotes-Demo server is used to update MT5 to beta build and to test beta builds (it means: you do not need to connect MT5 to MetaQuotes-Demo server/account if you are not beta tester for this software).

Check "Download MetaTrader 5" link at the bottom of this page (and do not connect to MetaQuotes-Demo). If some issue - go to your broker and download/install MT5 from the brokers' websites.

Just from the chat with ICMarkets 5 minutes ago:

9:18 PM

I downloaded from ICMarkets and i gotagain 4270

Denisha

Thank you for holding.

9:24 PM
Denisha

Kindly be advised that 4270 is the onlyversion that we have.

ok and is there any way that I candownlaod 4260 anywhere?

Denisha

Unfortunately, no.

9:25 PM