skilled MQL4 Programmer

hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it maybe some people fint useful. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators for a year now (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. Also feel free to contact me if you look for someone to cooperate with in any way about MT4 or trading in general. I am not mainly doing this for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading and also give people looking for a partner the chance to find him. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you.
By the way, all the traders I coded for were very satisfied with the result of our cooperation - I can also provide anyone interested but still sceptical with their contacts.

Again, if I violated any forum rule here I am very sorry.

kind regards,
Daniel.

Refer to community at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum please.

alright...thanks for your reply.