Close EA

Hiiiii guys. 

I'm completely new in this world. How do I close / quit this two free EA download? Tried to follow some YT videos but nothing works.....

Moreover, I tried to use this two market experts but they don't work. Somebody can explain how to activated them on the demo account? thank youuu

Right click on your chart >> Expert List >> (click on the Expert you want to remove) >> Remove.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Right click on your chart >> Expert List >> (click on the Expert you want to remove) >> Remove.

I tried, but it doesn't work ( I have a Mac). Moreover, how do I unistall it from the mt5 (it is completly removed from my market list and it doesn't appear).

And why if I try to use both of them in the demo account, they don't work?

In the end, I tried to backtest both, but when I click backtest strategy, i can see only examples...

Miroslav Degano #:

I tried, but it doesn't work ( I have a Mac). Moreover, how do I unistall it from the mt5 (it is completly removed from my market list and it doesn't appear).

And why if I try to use both of them in the demo account, they don't work?

In the end, I tried to backtest both, but when I click backtest strategy, i can see only examples...

You can remove them entirely from your MT5 terminal by going in the Navigator window >> Expert Advisors >> Market >> (EAs) >> right click >> Delete.