Cant download mt5

Hi All. I really need some help. Try to download mt5 windows platform but i just cant. I tried few different website but all of them redirect me to mql5 and when i try to download from here it says "

This site can’t be reached

download.mql5.com refused to connect.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Can someone help me out? I tried to clear cache, tried different browser, clear dns.... Many thanks

There is link at the bottom of this page, for example: Download MetaTrader 5
For example: I have Windows 10 64-bit laptop and the other PC is on Windows 11 64-bit, and it is not a problem at all to download.

In addition to what Sergey suggested, also check whether your antivirus is blocking your download.

Terranova1987:
Hi All. I really need some help. Try to download mt5 windows platform but i just cant. I tried few different website but all of them redirect me to mql5 and when i try to download from here it says " This site can’t be reached

download.mql5.com refused to connect.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Can someone help me out? I tried to clear cache, tried different browser, clear dns.... Many thanks

This has been happening again recently due to a broker ("Hugosway") maliciously modifying the system HOSTS file during installation of their trading platform.  Perhaps this is the issue in your situation.  To check your PC's HOSTS file, right-click your Windows/Start button, click Run, type (without quotes) "notepad drivers\etc\hosts", and press [Enter].  Notepad will open, showing your HOSTS file (it functions as a local DNS override).  Normally, the contents of that file would be inert, all comments/examples as shown below:

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#       127.0.0.1       localhost
#       ::1             localhost

If your HOSTS file mentions any MQL5 domains, this is a problem.  To restore your HOSTS file to default, select all the text inside the box above, and press [Ctrl] + [C] to copy it.  Switch back to Notepad, press [Ctrl] + [A], then [Ctrl] + [V] to replace the text.  Your HOSTS file in Notepad should now appear identical to the text in the box above.  Click File -> Save as -> Select your desktop -> Save -> Close Notepad.  Then, go to your desktop, find and move the resulting HOSTS file to "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc", overwriting the existing one, and the problem should resolve immediately.