The Feature OF Expert Advisors PRICE WAR

Dear Readers,

The current trend among developers, albeit not all, is concerning, with some marketing their products as capable of extraordinary feats. However, I've encountered EAs priced above $150 that demonstrate below-average profitability despite the positive reviews they receive. This trend is detrimental to both the MT4 and MT5 platforms, as users are being misled by clever marketing tactics, resulting in significant financial losses. Therefore, I propose a challenge: if a $30 EA can outperform a $100 EA, the developer should not be permitted to sell their product for more than $30.

If you all agree with this proposition, please spread awareness of this topic. Hopefully, we can restore integrity to MQL5 by supporting genuine and original developers.

1. What do you mean by outperform? Performance can be very different from time to time... Setup to setup... Broker to broker...
2. The market sales have a significant income for all parties engaged including metaquotes itself. It's pretty much logical that they don't change their policies unless they loose their income. 
3. Of course there is enough material in this website that people don't take seriously. If they do they won't loose money.

Its for ranking purposes . 

The sellers have figured out what matters in the ranking algorithm.

As far as reviews go , if you pretend you are metaquotes and you want to have bulletproof reviews , it is hard programmatically . 

I'll just mention it were worse in the past so this is an improvement

Hey there,

You're absolutely right about the overpriced EAs—it's a real issue. The idea of setting up a challenge to prove an EA's worth before setting a high price tag is smart. And you know what? Adding a free demo period, like a 14-day trial for these EAs, could be the perfect solution. It'd give everyone a chance to test things out on a demo account without risking their cash. This could really help clear up which EAs are worth their salt and support the honest developers out there. Let's spread the word and make a push for this change!