Trades with specific comment (to# or from#) do not open on my trading account

I have followed some strategies/EA’s where a lot of trades are not copied into my trading account.

The trades only shows in the closed trades of the Master account but never opens on my account. It looks like the strategy transfers trades from other accounts (to# or from# in the comment column) – Please see attached file – all the trades that are missing in my account has these comments on the overeview of closed trades.

How do I get these trade to open in my account ?

Regards,

Andreas

Check the instruction of subscription (in case you missed something):

How to Subscribe to MT4 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

-----------------------

If signal provider opened the trades but those trades were not opened for you so you should check Metatrader journal (or MQL5 VPS journal) about what was written there.
And the most frequent reason is mapping; more details about mapping:

Mapping:

more -

mapping
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Andy_87:

I have followed some strategies/EA’s where a lot of trades are not copied into my trading account.

The trades only shows in the closed trades of the Master account but never opens on my account. It looks like the strategy transfers trades from other accounts (to# or from# in the comment column) – Please see attached file – all the trades that are missing in my account has these comments on the overeview of closed trades.

How do I get these trade to open in my account ?

Regards,

Andreas

Check the MQL5 VPS Iright click) or your MT4/5 terminal's Journal tab/log for any messages or errors about the correct mapping of symbols that may be different in your broker, as Sergey already suggested.

Also you can ask the signal provider or check the Slippage tab of the signal for the best broker/server setups for copying this signal.