EA automatically shut down when i switch accounts?

Dear all,

I am new to mt5 and i have purchased a EA and VPS, i got 2 questions please help. 

1. May i ask why will the EA automatically shuts down when i switch accounts? (the hat turned to transparent colour instead of blue). 

2. Signal cannot goes together with EA am i correct? I would like to use EA instead of signal but i found out after my account subscribe to signal, i cant delete it, which means i cant use my EA on it. 

thanks you so much. 

When you switch trading accounts, the Algo Trading button in your MT5 terminal is unclicked, so algorithmic trading is disabled, you need to click the Algo Trading button again to enable it.

You can run a MQL5.com signal subscription along with an EA on the same trading account, you simply perform your signal setup in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals and then you attach your EA on the appropriate chart, set it up and click the Algo Trading button.

You should be careful with the risk settings and money management you use for both.

If you are using MQL5 VPS, at the end of the entire setup you right click on your MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize Experts, Indicators and Signal.

How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422