Knowing the SWAP values

This is how to get the swaps for a currency pair:
MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SWAPLONG)
MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SWAPSHORT)

Question is: in what value?
What does this give?
MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SWAPTYPE)
0 = in points umm in PIPS? or in USD? I have 2 brokers using 0. One pays me in USD, one pays me in PIPS..
1 = ?
2 = ?
3 = in value of the left currency?
any others?

(I could not find any documentations)...

see "MQL4: MarketInfo"
===
MODE_SWAPTYPE 26 Swap calculation method. 0 - in points; 1 - in the symbol base currency; 2 - by interest; 3 - in the margin currency.
===

MODE_SWAPTYPE 26 Swap calculation method. 0 - in points; 1 - in the symbol base currency; 2 - by interest; 3 - in the margin currency.

But how do I get to know the actual $$ value of the swap?

As I said, I have seend several brokers using SWAPTYPE 0:
One pays in pips (NorthFinance), one pays in dollars (UGMFX).

Then I also have 2 brokers using SWAPTYPE 3:
InterbankFX pays in long GBPJPY at 20.55USD, and not 20.55GBP
FXDD pays long GBPJPY at 11.79GBP and not 11.79USD

Is there a way to properly get the swap rates using MarketInfo? Many brokers dont put their rates on the website; when I call, all they do is tell me to check the "Symbols Properties"; but this is very confusing as shown above.

Document says: 3 - in the margin currency.
How do I get to know if the broker is using value in GBP or in USD for the Margin?
for example, IBFX uses margins in USD. All pairs are $250 per lot (200:1 leverage). I dont see any MarketInfo function that will tell me its in USD or GBP or whatever..

I havent seen brokers using 1 and 2; can you explain how it works?
I appreciate if you could shed some light into determining the swap rates of each pair for different brokers..

Funding up a "live" account and placing test long/short positions is not cost effective a way to know the real values.