AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 64

Реter Konow #:

He came up with a good idea, but it's a long way from the real C3PO. He should have written a specific story and he generalised again.

He speaks like a politician - in formulaic, general, tolerant phrases. Does he even, apart from reading, have his own environmental analysers (like taste, hearing, sight...) and what is their perspective?

peterkonow

Make up a comic story that happened to Star Wars characters.

One day, Han Solo, Chewbacca and P2-D2 went in search of an ancient artefact that was hidden on a planet outside the Galactic Republic. But, as usual, things didn't go according to plan for them.

After a long journey, they finally reached the planet where they found the mysterious artefact, but then quickly realised that they had forgotten where they had left their ship. They followed their footprints until they found a huge abandoned warehouse.

Inside the warehouse was a small café-diner where they decided to rest and have a bite to eat before continuing their search. But as soon as they started eating, they noticed that the entire warehouse started to shake.

It turned out to be a huge giant Wampa that lived in this warehouse and was not happy about the unexpected guests. Han, Chewbacca and P2-D2 quickly realised that they needed to escape, but they couldn't find their ship.

Then suddenly Luke Skywalker, who happened to be lost on this planet and heard his friends screaming, appeared. He quickly helped them find their ship, and all four of them ran away in it, leaving Vampa and his cafeteria canteen alone.

Upon returning to base, they found that the entire ship was infested with spiders and rodents. They spent a whole day cleaning the ship and finally decided not to mention their adventures in the abandoned warehouse. They all agreed that it had been the strangest and most comical day of their lives in the Galaxy.

peterkonow

Make up a tragic Star Wars story.

On the remote planet of Coruscant, a terrible accident occurred that shook the entire galaxy. An explosion occurred in the space port area, killing over 1,000 people, including many civilians and dozens of Jedi.

Starring Anakin Skywalker, who appeared to be responsible for the explosion. At first, many did not believe he was guilty, but the evidence was overwhelming. Anakin was arrested and sentenced to death.

However, before the sentence was carried out, Anakin escaped from prison, and now everyone was wary. A few days after his escape, another tragedy occurred - a powerful weapon attacked the planet, destroying many cities and towns.

After the battle, the Jedi discovered that Anakin had participated in the attack on the planet. He was captured and brought before the court, where he was given the death penalty.

However, in the process of delivering the sentence, Luke Skywalker, Anakin's son, learned that his father was responsible for not only the explosion, but also the attack on the planet. Luke, unable to cope with the shock and painful memories of his father, left the Jedi Order and disappeared.

The tragedy on Coruscant left its mark on the entire galaxy, and forever changed the lives of many characters, including Luke and his father, Anakin Skywalker.

Vladimir M. #:

He speaks like a politician - in formulaic, general, tolerant phrases. Does he even, apart from reading, have his own environmental analysers (like taste, hearing, sight...) and what is their perspective?

It's a language model, nothing more. But, it's the most advanced AI to date. Soon the multimodal GPT-4 will come out and will amaze us with new features.

peterkonow

Make up a short story on behalf of Shakespeare who finds himself in the world of Star Wars.

Here I am, the great William Shakespeare, trapped in an uncharted world where heroes do battle in spaceships and Jedi use the force to fight evil.

What a wondrous and mysterious world it is! But I was a little confused by the story, as it seems so complex and full of twists and turns. But this just confirms my belief that any story can be told and acted out on the stage of a theatre.

I got to know several characters in the story, including the young Luke Skywalker, who is trying to become a Jedi, and his loyal friend, the brave pilot Han Solo. But I was particularly interested in getting to know Darth Vader, the prince of darkness who was one of the most brutal and dangerous villains in the galaxy.

As for love, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful Princess Leia Organa, who fought for her freedom and the right to her own opinion. Her love for Han Solo was so strong and pure that she eventually overcame all difficulties and obstacles.

But the most amazing thing to me was how the Jedi use the force to pursue their goals and protect the good in the universe. I couldn't help but think about what my life would be like if I could use the force to change the world around me.

All in all, this Star Wars world was a real adventure and challenge for me. I could write a whole series of plays about the characters in this story, and I'm sure they would be equal to my most famous works.

Make up a song on behalf of the akyn

Реter Konow #:

Make up a short story on behalf of Shakespeare who finds himself in the world of Star Wars.

Fantasy publishers have stopped accepting texts, she's been inundated with works from GPT)))) this is not a joke, just news. I don't remember the publisher.

Remember the phrase of one writer: "This letter came out longer only becauseI didn' t havetime towrite shorter "

I always remembered that when I read summaries of some books.

Now AI will do it. Download a book and ask it to give only the most important parts of the book, its gist and a concise summary.

Then you can ask it to find similar books by famous authors. Well then ask to combine and make a 100-page rewrite. Create illustrations in Midjourney, upload to litres and sell).

P.S.How many songs, notwritten yet?Say,AIcuckoo, sing.

Реter Konow #:

Come to think of it

Oh, an idea of ideas!!!

Ask AI to create a rewrite of some text, but in verse form (in the style of Pushkin, Esenin, Mayakovsky, Eminem (rap)). If you succeed, you won't need to come up with rhymes, just the general idea.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

Oh, an idea of ideas!!!

Ask AI to create a rewrite of some text, but in verse form (in the style of Pushkin, Esenin, Mayakovsky, Eminem (rap)). If you succeed, you won't need to come up with rhymes, just the general idea.

Rereit posts while not very much, as it is immediately obvious that not a man made, have to correct)))).

Here we go. They're already writing books and pictures and selling them on Amazon. There are already hundreds of AI books out there and it's all growing exponentially.

Now there are no readers, everyone's a writer.